A full suite of fund services, including establishment, shareholder servicing, administration and accounting for a range of investment fund structures, including companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships, domiciled in most jurisdictions and encompassing all investment types.
These services include:
- Structuring and establishment of the fund, liaising with legal advisers;
- Maintaining statutory records;
- Organising fund board and shareholder meetings;
- Provision of corporate officers;
- Receipt of shareholder applications and KYC/AML requirements;
- Maintenance of the share register and shareholder services;
- Dealing with day to day administration and payment of expenses;
- Maintaining the fund’s accounting records;
- NAV calculation;
- Preparation of financial statements and liaison with auditors to complete the audit process; and;
- FATCA/CRS reporting.
Our Managed Authorised Schemes:
SMP Fund Services act as Manager to two Authorised Schemes: