Private clients, whether they are high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, directors of UK and multinational businesses, beneficiaries of family trusts, ex-pats, non-UK domiciled individuals or members of internationally mobile families, each have individual requirements.
SMP Accounting & Tax has a team of experienced and qualified tax advisors who can assist in tailoring a service to the specific needs of the individual. At the outset a manager is assigned to the client to fully understand their needs and expectations in order to tailor the services required. In particular SMP Accounting & Tax can provide one or more of the following services:-
- Personal tax planning and structuring utilising trusts and a combination of companies and partnerships across multiple jurisdictions;
- Advice regarding domicile and residency;
- Advice regarding the taxation of non-UK domiciled individuals including structuring asset ownership to minimise UK taxation;
- Inheritance tax structuring and protection of family wealth down the generations;
- Expatriate and employee tax advice;
- Advice re Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS).
For further information on our private client services please contact