Isle of Man Local Authorities
SMP Accounting & Tax have the experience and expertise to assist local authorities with their accounting and internal audit requirements.
SMP Accounting & Tax currently assist the majority of Isle of Man local authorities having established an enviable track record through the provision of a quality service designed to be both cost effective and focused on the delivery to reporting deadlines.
We can provide:-
- technical and practical assistance with the preparation of financial statements prior to submission for audit;
- practical ad hoc advisory and investigation work;
- internal audit services to meet the requirements of Audit Act 2006 and the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2007;
- assistance with the rate setting process; and
- advice in respect of capital financing requirements.
Working with Senior Management and the Authority itself we can assist with tailoring our work to meet the needs of the Authority in a practical and efficient manner.
For further information on our services for local authorities please contact