Joey the Wallaby win TT Hospitality tickets terms & conditions
1. The promoter is SMP Partners Limited [company no. 000908V] (hereinafter to be referred to as “SMP”) whose registered office is at Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RZ.
2. The competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 except employees of SMP Group Companies (SMP Group Limited and its subsidiaries) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Proof of age may be required on collection of the prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter may be found on the SMP Facebook page [https://business.facebook.com/SMP-Group-385597148704890/?business_id=542902836240875].
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be at midday on Tuesday 4th June 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. The entrant must have a photograph taken with SMP’s wallaby sculpture then submit the image via Facebook with the accompanying #onthetrail and answer the multiple choice question.
b. SMP reserves the right to remove obscene or offensive photos from the Facebook page and such entries will not be considered.
10. SMP reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the competition and or to amend these terms and conditions without notice where necessary due to any event outside of SMP’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SMP placing a notice on the SMP Facebook page noted above.
11. SMP is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. The prize is two tickets for access to the TT VIP Club valid on Friday 7th June 2019. The tickets include:
- Gourmet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar
- Exclusive use of VIP Hospitality Grandstand
- Rider appearances
- Official programme
- Ear-piece radio
b. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SMP reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
c. Due to the nature of the prize, it is the responsibility of the winner to inform SMP of any allergies or dietary requirements upon collection of the prize.
d. Due to prize being held on a licensed premise, SMP takes no responsibility for disorderly conduct by the prize winner in the event of intoxication. The winner is strongly urged to drink responsibly.
e. Please note tickets for the VIP Suite are only valid for the date stated.The Event is a standalone event and will continue regardless of changes to the race schedule. Refunds or exchanges are not permitted.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by third party software https://woobox.com/ from all entries received and verified by the promoter and its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by message on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, SMP reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. SMP will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. SMP’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Manx law and all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Manx courts in respect of any disputes.
18. The entrant agrees that their entry photograph, and if they are the winner, their name may be held and used by SMP in any publicity material. By submitting their photographs entrants:
a. Confirm they hold absolutely all the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the use of the photograph; and
b. Grant and assign the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in the photograph to SMP absolutely.
20. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, SMP, its agents or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of SMP, its agents or their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.