Corporate Administrator, eGaming (Isle of Man Office)
Our egaming team works with some of the largest remote gambling operators in the world to ensure they run efficiently and compliantly, reducing corporate risk and protecting players in the process. Over the course of ten years we have developed a dominant market position in key jurisdictions by developing, maturing, and growing in parallel with the market, embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of this dynamic technology sector.
As we continue to identify opportunities to expand our offering and client base, we are looking for an experienced, client-focused individual to support our gaming team and provide the ongoing company administration and secretarial work that underpins these key services.
In the role of Corporate Administrator, you will work closely with a portfolio of gaming clients to assist in a variety of administration, secretarial, regulatory, and compliance matters.
You will be working as part of a small team in a busy and growing department where the delivery of high-quality service and administrative solutions is key. No knowledge of gaming is required for the role as the emphasis is on company management and training will be provided to add this additional layer of knowledge.
Within your role, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Manage strong client relationships by acting as their first point of contact and meeting their needs with insightful and bespoke solutions;
- Deal with all manner of corporate administration and governance with support from various internal functions including secretarial, accounting and tax;
- Work closely with gaming and risk specialists to ensure full regulatory compliance;
- Maintain and develop banking and third-party supplier relationships to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for both parties.
You will be an organised individual with at least two years’ experience of working in a CSP administrative environment or similar client-facing role. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong administrative skills (Company secretarial experience an advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good stakeholder management skills;
- A knowledge of corporate governance procedures;
- A good understanding of general compliance; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of our service offering on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
You will be working in our headquarters building on the busy and picturesque North Quay in Douglas, Isle of Man, with easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our focus on staff wellbeing, work in the community, and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, submit your CV below. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click below, submit the form and we will be in touch.