1. The promoter is SMP Partners Limited [company no. 000908V] (hereinafter to be referred to as “SMP”) whose registered office is at Clinch’s House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1RZ.
2. The competition is open to everyone except employees of SMP Group Companies (SMP Group Limited and its subsidiaries) and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Proof of age may be required on collection of the prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter may be found on the SMP Facebook page [https://business.facebook.com/SMP-Group-385597148704890/?business_id=542902836240875].
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be at midnight on Tuesday 3rd September 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. The entrant must have a photograph taken with SMP’s wallaby sculpture then submit the image via Facebook with the accompanying #onthetrail and answer the multiple choice question.
b. SMP reserves the right to remove obscene or offensive photos from the Facebook page and such entries will not be considered.
10. SMP reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the competition and or to amend these terms and conditions without notice where necessary due to any event outside of SMP’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SMP placing a notice on the SMP Facebook page noted above.
11. SMP is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. The prize is a trip for four to Northern Ireland inclusive of travel, accommodation and excursion tickets up to the value of £1,000, or the £1,000 can be claimed as a cash prize.
b. The prize must be booked or claimed by 31st August 2020.
13. Due to their complexity, these additional terms apply to holiday prize winners and (if the holiday is for the prize winner 'plus guest(s)') any travelling companion that accompanies the prize winner on the holiday as their "Guest".
14. Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms, holiday prizes:
a. do not include insurance. It will be the responsibility of each prize winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to obtain;
b. consist of flights or ferry journey, accommodation and trip excursions up to the value of £1,000 only and do not include airport departure or government taxes, spending money, airport transfers or other expenses. These must be paid by the prize winner (and their Guests);
c. must be taken within the period specified in the Specific Terms from the closing date of the relevant Competition or the prize will lapse; and
d. are also usually subject to the prize provider's terms and conditions, which will apply to the prize winner (and their Guests) as well.
e. All travel, accommodation and trip excursions must be booked through the SMP Group. Trips that are booked independently cannot be claimed for.
15. It is the responsibility of the prize winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to ensure their ability to travel to their holiday destination and return home and, in particular, to:
a. ensure that they have a valid passport endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry date no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companions;
b. check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination;
c. obtain any inoculation and comply with any health regulations required by any holiday prize destination country;
d. comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any holiday prize, including any insurance policy relating to the holiday. In particular, entrants must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
16. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prize winner (and/or any Guest that accompanies them) that arises out of their failure to arrive at any holiday destination or return home from any holiday destination, nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a prize winner (and/or their travelling companion) is unable to travel to any holiday destination or fails to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
17. Winners will be chosen at random by third party software https://woobox.com/ from all entries received and verified by the promoter and its agents.
18. The winner will be notified by message on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, SMP reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. SMP will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
20. SMP’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Manx law and all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Manx courts in respect of any disputes.
22. The entrant agrees that their entry photograph, and if they are the winner, their name may be held and used by SMP in any publicity material. By submitting their photographs entrants:
a. Confirm they hold absolutely all the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the use of the photograph; and
b. Grant and assign the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in the photograph to SMP absolutely.
24. The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
25. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
26. Insofar as is permitted by law, SMP, its agents or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of SMP, its agents or their employees. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.