We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Senior Trust Officer (Jersey Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
Since joining the SMP Group in 2019, SMP Helm has been able to take advantage of the resources and support of the wider Group to offer clients increased opportunities in the marketplace while maintaining the core ethos of building strong relationships and deliver exceptional services. Due to the expansion in our service offering and our commitment to providing best in class solutions, we are looking for a dedicated individual to join our Trust team and help us continue to exceed client expectations.
As Senior Trust Officer, you will provide comprehensive administrative services to a range of trust, companies, and foundations through building and maintain strong client relationships and meeting their needs with intelligent and bespoke solutions. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Proactively manage and exceed expectations for your own balanced portfolio of international clients;
- Be aware of and fulfil all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions including Jersey, Guernsey, BVI, Panama, UK, and more;
- Ensure the timely management of all payments either directly to clients or for individual entities;
- Clear historic review points in line with day-to-day administration activities;
- Assist in all relevant compliance matters as necessary.
- Provide effective management of both your own workload and that of your junior team member; and
- Ensure all CPD and AML training is up to date and provide regular reporting to management to advise of resourcing, training, and information requirements.
You will be a Jersey Entitled resident with good organisational skills and at least five years’ experience working in a trust and company administration environment. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- STEP qualification;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Appropriate computer knowledge;
- A good understanding of general compliance; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in our Jersey office. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus, and full training with career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
Our offices are located on Bond Street in St Helier, close to all shops and local amenities. SMP Helm Trust Company Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.