We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Senior Trust Officer (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The SMP Group of Companies is a leading international provider of corporate, trust, tax, accounting and fund administration services. Respected and trusted as a professional partner by a broad range of corporate, private, and institutional clients worldwide, we are continually looking for opportunities to evolve our business while providing clients with the best possible services. Due to our continued growth in the trust department, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to help us grow even further.
As a Senior Trust Officer, you will work within our trust department to service a busy international client portfolio. You will work closely with the team to provide high quality support to clients through general trust and company administration, payment processing and compliance-related duties. You will be exposed to all areas of trust and company administration and client service, as well as learning from experts in other areas of the business to provide integrated solutions across the Group.
Within your role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by acting as a point of contact, meeting their needs with insightful and bespoke solutions;
- Undertake new business administration duties including client acceptance, compliance requirements, and trust documentation;
- Liaise with stakeholders to assist manage developments and work with various divisions across the Group to support the clients’ requirements;
- Maintain and develop banking relationships to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for both the clients and the banks;
- Assist with administering the trust and companies for clients within the team portfolio; and
- Communicate with clients and internal departments to assist with compliance and corporate governance processes.
You will have excellent administrative, communication and organisational skills, with experience in a similar client-facing role. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Graduate, STEP, ACCA, ICSA or other relevant qualification attained or willing to attain;
- Experience of working within a trust and corporate service provider environment;
- In-depth understanding of trust, company and client administration including statutory, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance; and
- Ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
You will be working in our Isle of Man office on the busy and picturesque North Quay in Douglas, with easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our focus on staff wellbeing, work in the community, and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
Think you’ve got what it takes? To apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.