We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Senior Fund Administrator, Valuations (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
As a consequence of continued growth in our Fund Services department we seeking a Senior Fund Administrator. This will be a challenging role working within a growing team in a busy department where delivering high quality service is key. The role will involve the preparation and review of fund valuations for a broad range of investment structures including equity funds, bond funds, private equity funds and alternative investment funds.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- at least three years’ experience in the provision of fund services
- excellent knowledge of investments, accounting and corporate services provision
- good academic qualifications, including mathematics and have or be working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- knowledge of PAXUS fund administration systems would be beneficial
- proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- proven attention to detail
- effective communication skills
- a hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Our offices are located in our headquarters building on North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries and restaurants to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We’re also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it’s not just work you can get excited about.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.