We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Senior Client Administrator (Malta Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
SMP Partners is a rapidly growing international professional services group with one of the world’s most well-respected gaming consultancy practices. Following gaining a corporate services licence in 2018, we are now investing heavily in the development of our Maltese office. We are looking for dedicated and ambitious people to form a solid local component for our international team and grow with the business.
As Senior Client Administrator, you will work within our team in Malta to provide an accurate and efficient service to clients of SMP, using available specialist resources and other departments throughout the business. You will be expected to efficiently administer and monitor companies for clients within our exciting and reputable portfolio of operators. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with some of the most interesting companies in a dynamic industry, impressing them with your client service and attention to detail;
- Apply your understanding of structuring and tax advice to solve problems for clients as their needs change;
- Investigate and compile relevant compliance information for our internal compliance department and corporate government purposes;
- Learn from and deputise for an experienced Client Services Manager.
You will need a sound knowledge of all company and client administration, such as statutory, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance. It would also be beneficial to have:
- 2-3 years’ experience of working within a corporate service provider environment;
- Continued interest in self-development and a desire to build a professional career;
- Strong knowledge of IT, in particular Word and Excel;
You will work within a small entrepreneurial-sized team to provide fast-paced support and keep your finger on the pulse of all things relevant to our clients, for which you can rely on support from a range of subject matter experts across our broad group infrastructure.
You will be working within our brand-new office in the Ewropa Business Centre on the outskirts of Birkirkara, one of Malta’s oldest and most historically important towns. The Ewropa Business Centre incorporates the latest technology and support to ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your job; it is also fully accessible and a recognised Green Office, so you need look no further for your ideal working space.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.