We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Reception and Facilities Coordinator (Cayman Islands Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The SMP Partners Group is one of the Cayman Island’s leading providers of corporate, trust and fund administration services. Respected and trusted as a professional partner by a broad range of international corporate, private and institutional clients, we are continually seeking new opportunities for growth and career development, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our office.
We require an experienced reception and facilities professional to join our Operations team. You will be responsible for providing front desk, reception, and facilities administrative support functions related to the activities and operations of the various departments within the organization including, but not limited to:
- Manning the front desk and providing a high quality, professional welcome to SMP clients and visitors;
- Operating the telephone switchboard, answering queries, and directing the caller to the appropriate source while dealing with conflicting demands such as simultaneous telephone calls and client enquiries;
- Overseeing and arranging all office meetings, including coordinating meeting rooms and setting up conference calls with connections and dial-ins from international offices and units;
- Managing and coordinating any facilities and building needs, working with external vendors to arrange vendor supplies, resources, and purchases;
- Coordinating all office mail and courier mail collection, distribution, and incoming and outgoing deliveries;
- Overseeing dual custody responsibilities for all office keys and safekeeping lodgement and withdrawal of deposit box; and
- Assist the Managing Director, finance department, and general management with administrative and ad hoc responsibilities.
Ideally, you will have 3-5 years’ experience within a similar professional services organisation as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role. You will be able to provide a high level of customer service with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and be able to deal effectively with resources at various levels. You will also have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, switchboards, and familiarity with advanced office equipment.
Salary is commensurate with experience in the range of CI$35,000 to CI$45,000 per annum.
SMP offers competitive compensation and the remuneration for this role will depend on qualifications and experience. Performance-related bonus and a benefits package are also offered. To note your expression of interest in confidence, please email our HR department directly at email@example.com.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.