We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
IT Project Manager (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
Information systems play a key part of every business and at SMP, IT is an integral component in joining our group of companies into one unified network that spans business areas and continents. As we continue to grow, so too do our business information requirements. We have a number of upcoming in-flight and pipeline projects to ensure we are continually performing to the highest standard both internally and externally.
To help us achieve this, we are looking for a Project Manager to assist the Group’s Operations team in coordinating and leading major projects across the organisation. You will responsible for coordinating internal resources, third parties, and vendors for the flawless execution of projects to ensure they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist in defining the project scope and objectives, incorporating all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques;
- Developing comprehensive project plans to deliver to senior stakeholders, as well as for sharing with both clients and other staff members; and
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
You will be an analytical individual with proven experience in project management and an understanding of software implementation. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities;
- Confidence and strong stakeholder management skills to lead project meetings with senior members of staff;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Demonstrated experience of client-facing and internal communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of our operational processes on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
Our offices are located on the picturesque North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just the work you can get excited about.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.