We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Global Head of Marketing and PR/* * Job detail page **/?>
We are looking for a Global Head of Marketing and PR to join our growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join our dynamic international business to support the modernisation of its marketing practices. You will design and deliver ambitious strategic marketing objectives whilst maintaining responsibility for mentoring the marketing division and providing insightful reporting to the global leadership team. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and processes in alignment with organisational goals;
- Work with our BD and CRM Manager to design, implement, monitor, and maintain processes on our state-of-the-art Sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, as well as championing its use by users;
- Lead, coach and manage the Marketing team to support them in their continued professional development;
- Communicate marketing objectives efficiently with global offices and encourage cooperation, knowledge-sharing, cross-training, and cross-selling between business lines and jurisdictional offices;
- Coordinate and manage the PR process to a wide audience internationally to promote our wide range of services;
- Agree and deliver marketing objectives for both internal and external parties; and
- Provide insightful reporting for the global leadership team.
As an international group, our marketing requirements are vast, and the breadth of our marketing efforts include:
Graphic Design, Copywriting, Videography, Web Management, Social Media and Campaign Management, Promotion, Product Design, Brand Management, Marketing Automation, Market Research, Sales and CRM Management, Sales Coordination, and Cultural and Employer Marketing.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have a good working knowledge of these areas – whether they have managed internal teams or have worked with external agencies to deliver desired results in these areas.
You will be a passionate and knowledgeable individual with extensive experience managing the marketing strategy for an international company. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Hold a Marketing qualification and ideally a strong working knowledge of HubSpot;
- Experience in leading and managing a marketing team, with the ability to offer coaching and guidance to teammates and the wider company;
- Experience of inbound digital campaign management;
- The ability to effectively communicate and influence a variety of stakeholders across multiple locations;
- A strong sense of professionalism, with a focus on credibility, integrity and honesty;
- Natural organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidence with technology, including social media and the ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Ideally but not essential, an understanding of fund, corporate and trust services;
The successful candidate will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus, and a comprehensive flexible benefits package with choices including flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme.
Our offices are located on the picturesque North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just the work you can get excited about.
Think you’ve got what it takes? To apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.