We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Global Head of Human Resources/* * Job detail page **/?>
We want you to apply your HR leadership skills to a fast-growing and global group of companies.
Following a recent management buyout, SMP’s new and ambitious leadership team is growing the business rapidly through both organic growth and acquisition. The board recognises that the single most important contributor to that growth is the sourcing, retention, and empowerment of the talented individuals that define our brand. We are hunting for a leader to take responsibility for this key organisational requirement. As that leader, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide a strategic human resources function for hundreds of staff across seven jurisdictions, preparing the group for additional growth;
- Develop a team and a methodology that bring together compassion and commercial acumen, driving value for individuals, teams, and the business;
- Control and coordinate technology, processes, and people to meet organisational goals and deliver actionable business intelligence;
- Foster positive communication and learning across the group;
- Work with the communications team to maximise the value of our employer brand, recruitment process, and retention strategy, and to manage change;
- Provide HR advice, support, and guidance to the board and the wider business and resolve complex employee relation issues.
You need to be a highly energised and resourceful individual with the ability to adapt and work well under pressure. You will also bring relevant experience of delivering results in an international organisation with multiple stakeholders and significant change projects. The following traits would also help you to be successful with us:
- CIPD qualified or a relevant academic/vocational qualification;
- Experience leading an HR team, with the proven ability to offer coaching and guidance to immediate colleagues and the wider workforce;
- The ability to communicate challenges and influences to a variety of stakeholders and present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others;
- Knowledge of current employment law and global compensation and benefits trends;
- A strong sense of professionalism, with a focus on credibility, integrity, and honesty;
- A good listener that will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback.
You will be working with a small but close-knit team that will continue to grow as we progress with our organisational goals and ambitions. This is an exciting opportunity to take charge of an integral part of our business and develop new ways of working that contribute to our core business areas going forward. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
Our headquarters building is on North Quay in Douglas, Isle of Man, providing easy access to the town centre. We’re also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it’s not just work you can get excited about.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.