We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Fund Administrator, Fund Secretarial Services (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
As a consequence of continued growth in our Fund Services department, we are seeking a Fund Administrator. This will be a challenging role working within a growing team in a busy department where delivering high-quality service is key. You will provide fund secretarial services for a broad range of investment structures domiciled in various jurisdictions.
You will have the following skills and qualities:
- at least two years’ experience in the provision of corporate secretarial services
- good academic qualifications, and have or be willing to work towards a chartered secretary qualification
- knowledge of fund structures
- proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- proven attention to detail
- effective communication skills
- a hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Our offices are located on North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries and restaurants to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We’re also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it’s not just work you can get excited about.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.