We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Financial Accountant (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
Our Finance team are key to the success of every part of our business. They help us to review the past and our successes and forecast and facilitate the future so we can continue to operate profitably and sustainably. Their work encompasses the entire organisation by working with our internal stakeholders to manage the finance function of all group entities. As our group continues to evolve and our responsibilities grow ever more comprehensive, we are looking for a methodical individual to join us in our Finance team.
As Financial Accountant, you will be the main point of contact for all aspects of the finance function for a number of our overseas offices. You will be responsible for the entire financial accounting process, from maintaining timely and accurate accounting records through to preparing management accounts and robust cash flow management. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Manage the preparation and audit of company and consolidated financial statements in accordance with relevant reporting standards;
- Ensure local regulatory requirements are adhered to and submissions are made;
- Work with key stakeholders to prepare management information to assist decision making and assisting with the annual budget process;
- Prepare financial reports for Board meetings; and
- Undertake ad-hoc project work, such as assisting in the acquisition process of businesses.
You will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience of preparing financial accounts. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, methods, and procedures;
- Ability to analyse and provide solutions to accounting problems; and
- Ability to provide technical advice and assistance to internal stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
Our offices are located on the picturesque North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just the work you can get excited about.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.