We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
FATCA and CRS Administrator (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
SMP is a rapidly growing group of companies and global compliance measures play a vital role in de-risking this growth to ensure we run our business in a compliant, transparent manner. As we continue to grow and our services continue to expand across more jurisdictions, FATCA and CRS are vitally important in providing a stable exchange of information that acts as a foundation for all our business. To help us meet these standards and maintain a consistent and clear risk appetite, we are looking for a knowledgeable compliance specialist to join our Compliance team.
As a FATCA and CRS Administrator, you will work to provide guidance and support not just to the Compliance department, but to various departments across the Group. You will report to the Head of Global Compliance and Risk, and work closely with the Compliance team to develop and ensure the effective guidance on proper application and implementation of relevant laws, regulations, and internal procedures. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist with the classification of the new business and analysis of existing entities;
- Liaise with managers and staff across the group regarding FATCA and CRS-related issues as necessary to expedite day-to-day administration;
- Complete relevant forms and documentation for other financial institutions; and
- Assist the team with preparing annual reporting required for both FATCA and CRS for all of the Group’s jurisdictions.
This list of duties may evolve over time according to the needs of the business and your own personal development.
You will be an analytical individual with a logical approach to queries and some experience in a compliance environment or similar. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Sound knowledge of FACTA and CRS, with an understanding of the relevant legislation and guidance;
- Awareness of corporate, trust service, and anti-money laundering legislation;
- Personal qualities of discretion, neutrality, and independence of judgement; and
- Experience of a corporate and trust service provider business or similar.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and develop new ways of working, where you will have the opportunity to input into the evolution of our business processes on an ongoing basis. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
Our offices are located on the picturesque North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We're also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it's not just work you can get excited about.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.