We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Digital Technologies Accountant (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
Our specialist Accounting team sits within our digital technologies department, a leading provider of corporate services to the international digital industry. As a Digital Technologies Accountant, you will join our dynamic team to work alongside our digital experts to provide vital services to many of the biggest names in the sector.
You will be a hybrid accountant, responsible for both the financial and management accounting function for your own fully managed portfolio of clients. You will take a hands-on approach to all aspects of their accounting, from bookkeeping and compilation of management accounting information to regulatory returns and statutory financial statements. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Liaise with auditors in order to assist the annual audit of licensed companies to tight deadlines;
- Compile business plans for clients at onboarding;
- Work closely with other relevant departments across the Group to ensure all aspects of the portfolio are aligned and optimised; and
- Assist the new business team with various requirements across multiple jurisdictions and back-office reviews.
You will be a responsible, hard-working individual with an ACCA/ICAEW qualification and ideally a background in management accounting. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development; and
- Digital-specific industry knowledge desirable, though not essential.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonuses, and a comprehensive flexible benefits package that including options for healthcare, pensions, parking, and childcare support.
You will be working on the busy and picturesque North Quay in Douglas, Isle of Man, with easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our focus on staff wellbeing, work in the community, and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
Think you’ve got what it takes? To apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.