We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Compliance Officer, eGaming Department (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The eGaming industry entertains hundreds of millions of people around the world every day. Like many pastimes, that enjoyment comes with risks, such as the chance of criminal activity, data breaches, or addiction.
We believe that risks shouldn’t stop the world turning, so we help gaming operators manage those risks: protecting players, protecting staff, and protecting their bottom lines. This part of our business has exploded in popularity and importance over recent years, with no plateau in sight, so we are looking for someone who shares our vision to join the team.
As the new Compliance Officer in our risk and compliance team, you will work on anti-money laundering (AML) and risk mitigation strategies for licensable and non-licensable activities related to gambling and betting. That means working with some of the best and brightest in an industry known for its bright lights, both in our team and at some of the world’s biggest brand names. You will have the chance to:
- Help brainstorm, develop, revise, and maintain policies in line with regulation.
- Create and perform risk assessments.
- Monitor compliance in ever-changing and challenging environments.
- Investigate irregularities and problem-solve issues.
- Support our other dynamic, friendly, and fast-paced gaming teams.
- Ultimately, keep people safe.
The most important things to us in picking the right person for this role are intelligence, cultural fit, and a basic grounding in principles of AML and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT). Aside from that, these things will also help you succeed with us:
- Proven administration skills with an eagle-eye for details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the confidence to deal with clients on business-critical and even controversial issues.
- The ability to challenge assumptions with a structured, analytical approach.
- Either an existing ICA qualification at Advanced Diploma Level, or the strong desire and motivation to obtain one.
We want you to grow into and with the role, so we will provide comprehensive training and support for outside learning. You’ll be joining a team of three other specialists that is established and respected within the gaming practice, which is the fastest growing part of an internationally vibrant group crossing seven jurisdictions worldwide.
You will be working in our headquarters building on North Quay in Douglas (Isle of Man), giving you a choice of pubs, bars, and restaurants to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work, plus easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
If this sounds like your thing, submit your CV below. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.