We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Compliance Manager (Cayman Islands Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The SMP Partners Group is one of the Cayman Island’s leading providers of corporate, trust and fund administration services. Respected and trusted as a professional partner by a broad range of international corporate, private and institutional clients, we are at the early stages of an exciting journey creating new opportunities for growth and career development and now need to recruit for the following key role.
We require an enthusiastic manager to join our expanding Compliance team in the Cayman Islands. As Compliance Manager, you will provide guidance to staff on the application and implementation of relevant laws, regulations, and internal procedures, with a particular emphasis on personal trust and fund business. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Supervise and assist with new business acceptance;
- Conduct ongoing reviews of existing business;
- Monitor compliance efficiencies and assist with monitoring of regulatory changes and the development of policy and procedures; and
- Act as MLRO on key compliance operations.
By joining our team, you will make a significant contribution to a culture of compliance. Ideally, you will have at least five years' experience in an operational or compliance role within professional trust or fund administration businesses. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- Educated to degree level, holding or studying towards a legal, accountancy, compliance, or relevant professional qualification;
- Strong knowledge of trusts and funds;
- The ability to communicate regulatory and risk issues to staff at all levels;
- Personal qualities of discretion, neutrality, and independence of judgement;
- Evidence of the stature and authority to persuade.
SMP offers competitive compensation and the remuneration for this role will depend on qualifications and experience. Performance-related bonus and a benefits package are also offered. Salary is commensurate with experience in the range of CI$72,000 to CI$100,000 per annum.
To note your expression of interest in confidence, please email our HR department directly at email@example.com.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.