We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Compliance Administrator (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The ideal candidate will provide compliance guidance and support to client facing teams and will assist with the acceptance of new business. The role also involves reviewing existing client companies and trusts in accordance with internal procedures. The role requires effectiveness and efficiency in dealing with internal administration.
The candidate will possess the following:
- Proven administration skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to progress issues with an analytical and logical approach, whilst retaining independence.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience within the corporate service and trust service provider industry.
- Detailed knowledge of corporate and trust service provider anti-money laundering legislation.
- Previous compliance experience.
Our offices are located in our headquarters building on North Quay in Douglas, providing easy access to the town centre where you will find a large choice of eateries and restaurants to enjoy with your team at lunch or after work. We’re also well-known for our charitable contributions and annual parties, so it’s not just work you can get excited about.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive flexible benefits package, which may include flexible working hours, healthcare, childcare assistance, and pension scheme. Full training will be given together with the career opportunities commensurate with a growing team sitting within a large independent group of companies.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.