We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or digital sectors, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Client Administrator (Isle of Man Office)/* * Job detail page **/?>
The SMP Group is a leading international provider of corporate, trust, tax, accounting, digital, and fund administration services. Respected and trusted as a professional partner by a broad range of corporate, private, and institutional clients worldwide, we are continually looking for opportunities to evolve our business while providing clients with the best possible services. Due to our continued growth in the corporate space, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to help us grow even further.
As Client Administrator, you will work within our Corporate Services Department to service a busy international client portfolio. You will work closely with the small team to provide high-quality support to clients through general administration, payment processing, basic bookkeeping, and compliance-related duties. You will be exposed to all areas of international company management and client service, as well as learning from experts in other areas of the business to provide integrated solutions across the Group. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Manage strong client relationships by acting as a point of contact and meeting their needs with insightful and bespoke solutions;
- Liaise with stakeholders to manage developments and work with various divisions across the Group to support the clients’ requirements;
- Maintain and develop banking relationships to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for both the clients and the banks;
- Assist with administering companies for clients within the team portfolio; and
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to assist with compliance and corporate governance processes.
You will have good administrative and organisation skills, and a basic understanding of company and client administration, including statutory, company secretarial, and regulatory matters. The following attributes would also be advantageous:
- ICSA certificate or CIFA qualification, or be willing to attain such qualifications;
- Experience of a corporate service provider environment or similar client-facing role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A good understanding of general compliance; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and forms an important stepping stone for a professional career within the corporate services sector. In addition to a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with a performance-driven bonus, a comprehensive flexible benefits package, and the training and career opportunities that come as standard with a dynamic and rapidly growing group of companies.
You will be working on the busy and picturesque North Quay in Douglas, Isle of Man, with easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our focus on staff wellbeing, work in the community, and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, submit your CV below. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.