We are always interested to receive CVs and applications from like-minded professionals working within company, trust, or fund administration, tax and accounting, or eGaming, whether resident in any of our home jurisdictions or looking to relocate.
Business Development and CRM Manager/* * Job detail page **/?>
We want to apply your intelligence, organisational skills, and drive to an ambitious and global sales and marketing strategy.
We have an extremely successful business built on the deep specialist knowledge of key leaders in corporate and trust structuring, accounting and tax, gaming, and fund services. Those business leaders drive sales as they seek out, connect with, and solve problems for an impressive and global client base. As we are growing rapidly, we are investing heavily in technologies and methods to empower those specialists to reach more people effectively. We want you to coordinate that process and grow with the business as you succeed.
This is an office-based role, supporting and encouraging director-led sales. You will report to the group’s Head of Marketing in our Isle of Man headquarters and will take responsibility for coordinating sales activities, including:
- Encouraging cooperation, knowledge-sharing, cross-training, and cross-selling between business lines and jurisdictional offices.
- Designing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining processes on our state-of-the-art Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, as well as championing its use by users.
- Coordinating global travel and event attendance for key staff, maximising the value of their face-to-face sales activities.
- Planning, creating, maintaining, and improving sales materials such as proposals, presentations, and our sales knowledgebase, and coordinating marketing support for sales needs.
- Providing insightful reporting for the global leadership team.
- Working with the rest of the marketing team to enhance and optimise the experience clients have while working with SMP.
When we look for people, we believe that experience is good but character is essential. We will provide on the job training in all the necessary software and processes, as well as regular personal development coaching. Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you:
- Natural organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The intelligence to understand complex technical information or data and simplify it for an audience which doesn’t have a lot of time to spare.
- Confidence with technology and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- An understanding of trust and corporate services.
- A working knowledge of handling data in Excel.
- The self-assurance to prompt senior colleagues on their sales commitments.
You’ll join an experienced and friendly team whose contributions to the rest of the business are respected and understood. Over time, we’ll grow that team with and around you, so you can build a career with us.
Our offices are on North Quay in Douglas (Isle of Man), giving you easy access to the town centre. We’re also well known for our charitable work and annual parties, so it’s not just the work you can get excited about.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit the form below and we will be in touch.